Friday, May 6, 2011

The Widdler - B Sides and Bootlegs

Theres not a whole bunch I can say about The Widdler; as I really don't know much about him really. However, what I do know, is that when I first started listening to dubstep.fm back in the day, it seemed like every other song was made by him (all the songs being Malicious Tactics, Pro Nails, Wheres My Money/My Pet Monster).

Anyways, respect to Dubstep Records for giving away a bunch of his tunes for free!
http://www.dubsteprecords.com/the-widdler-b-sides-and-bootlegs/

4 comments:

  1. Never got into The Widdler. Heard people some people claiming him as the next big thing and some people writing him off. Will have to check out more of his stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah he really got hyped up for a while...but just kinda went nowhere. I think the problem is that he doesn't really DJ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see the widdler is still pushing it. got some tracks from him from about 3/4 years ago. sadly i dont listen to dubstep anymore.... :(

    ReplyDelete