Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kids in the Hall Appresh

If you haven't heard of Kids in the Hall...well I'm kind of surprised, yet not at the same time. Its a sketch comedy produced by Lourne Michaels (the creator of SNL), which should have made it huge...but it was still the early 90's, and SNL was still worth a shit. That and most Americans probably didn't find Canadian humor that appealing.

I remember watching this show as a kid, and never finding it funny and found it odd that my older cousins would. Now that the show is in syndication on the Comendy Network (with SCTV before it...so boss), I've had the opportunity to give it a do over. I've spent about 20 minutes trying to think of something to type here, so I'm just going to settle with this: If you like Flying Circus, but want to see something a little more ridiculous, then I really recommend this show. If you like SNL, but don't like how ridiculous it is, and you want to see decent acting, then I also recommend this.

Here's a few of my favorite clips





2 comments: