Monday, May 2, 2011

Jay Retro/ Mizz Beats

Heres some shameless promotion, but oh well. Jay Retro and Mizz Beats are some producers from London that I've become friends with online, and I thought I would share some of their music with you.

Heres the first track I've heard from them. This tune just tears up the dance every time I've played it! Last I'd heard it was coming out on Deep Medi, but I'm not too sure...
Level 0 - Mizz Beats (Un-Mastered) by mizzbeats

And speaking of Deep Medi, heres a tune from Deep Medi 026
My World by mizzbeats

And on the other end of the spectrum, we have a pop track from Jay. I'd listen to it if it was on the radio, lol.
J warner - Insomnia - Produced By Jay Retro ( The Arcade ) by Jay_Retro

I guess the point of this post is to say, watch out for these two. They can produce for both sides of the spectrum, and have no real plans on stopping! This family is gunna take over

2 comments:

  1. Mizz Beats MEDi release was wicked. That other track is wicked too. Not feeling the pop track so much, haha! But, I'll be honest, it sounds exactly like something you'd hear on the radio. So props for him getting it spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting listening. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete