Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dream Interpretations

Anybody else take the time to interpret their dreams? It seems that dreams are our bodies way of dealing with the emotions we keep all bunched up, or that we just don't know about. I had a pretty weird one last night, where I can't really remember the specific "plot" of the dream, but there were certain objects in the dream that really stood out. I hadn't had a dream this symbolic in a while, so I've gotten a friend of mine to interpret it (she has a really good book on the subject. I usually get her to interpret my crazy dreams). As I'm about to go to work, I think I'll be a complete jackass and leave you here with a cliffhanger (insert smug smile here), and give you the dream and interpretation tomorrow!


Until then, here are some good tunes to fall asleep to (and would probably be pretty cool to have in your dreams, imo)


If you've had a crazy dream lately, let me know in the comments! I'll do my best to give you basic interpretations from my own sources, and then let you go from there!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know. My dreams consist of me jumping of buildings, landing, and then repeating this over and over.

    I guess I'm subconsciously suicidal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not too much sleep for me but when i sleep i'm too tired for dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome song and post man. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember my own dreams enough to interpret them but I like giving others a go.

    ReplyDelete