Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Guess Who's Back?




Ahoy there, fellow bloggers!

It's been a long two weeks, but I've finally returned home (and finally have internet again). Orientation for University is tomorrow, so I got off on Saturday night, went camping, and got back Monday. Working was quite intense; every day was 12-15 hours, plus an hour drive there and back. As you can tell, the worksite was kind of in the middle of nowhere. (btw, you can click on any of the pics to make them larger)



Yep, I was down in farm country, where the temperature was consistently 33 degrees (91 for you Americans!) outside. Which, really isn't too bad, but it gets super hot working inside the house itself. It must have been closer to 36-37 degrees inside. This made all the flies that had somehow gotten into the house, coup themselves up against the windows at all times. It was really gross.



Luckily, by the time I left, the temperature was closer to 15 degrees, so all the flies died off. Pidgeons were apparently living in there too (poop was all in the rafters) but I didn't see any.



Here's the tool I used the most...



You need to drill the holes through all the studs/floor boards and pull all the wire through it...



And that is how all of your houses circuits are done up!



This picture is for everyone who saw the last post. Here is the gym, with their kids slide to give you an idea of how big it really is (it took both me and my stepdad to move that slide, btw. Its probably 8 feet long).



And as I said, at the end of all of it, me, my gf and a bunch of my friends went camping in Waterton National Park, one of my favorite places in the world. I think this picture sums up why I love it so much. Its just so beautiful.




That about does it for now though. Now that I'm back, I can't wait to go through all your blogs and see what you've been up to! I also have a few more posts in the making, so expect those in a few days!

26 comments:

  1. end of summer is always a little sad. Glad you got a good trip in before it was over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That slide looks like trippy a duct. Guess I've spent too much time looking through attics with my bad eye. I wish you great fortune at Uni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back in action again. I've also just returned to blogging, but my rest was a bit longer than yours!

    Kevin Paquet of StudentBlogger.Net and PinoyTeens.Net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice read with quality pictures. Following for the rest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you did lot of work, so that trip was more than well deserved. and such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful place. I can see why you love it so much. And you've been very busy. Have fun at Uni.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your back and can't wait to read more blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to hear you're back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last picture is pretty good. You take photos like that regularly?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back friend, looks like a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's hard to believe you were shivering while I was sweating. Looks like after the flies died you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's tough work, good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a lot of fis--...flies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. that park is beautiful, i need to go there

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you are making this yourself, you are very very talented. Also the landscape on the last one is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. whew, nice song! also, welcome back, I've also just started again.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad i launched the Jay Z song first, great song and put me in a good mood for watching the photos. Great job you are doing there. My hat's off.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Immensely interesting blog man so I'm following for more like this! Some really different photos in this post, more of the same please!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete