Wednesday, September 28, 2011

100 Followers!

So yesterday we reached the 100 followers milestone...which I guess puts me at Wayne Gretzky status, plus one! For all my followers, I have decided to show you the most appealing pictures of Wayne Gretzky I could find. (as a coach though. I use that to justify the "plus one").

Before that though, here are a few good tunes I've recently bought (yes, people still buy music!).





From the CD "Dungeon Raps". I never heard of D Mattolla before, but damn he makes a good smokers album...and speaking of which...



Smoke DZA's "Rolling Stoned" is seriously the smoking album of the year. I've listened to this album front to back at least 10 times in the last 3 days. GET IT.






And now, I present Wayne Gretzky:


























Hey look, theres even two from the same game. Hilarious! Anyways, thanks a lot guys, expect a lot more to come!

19 comments:

  1. Never heard of this guy before but he looks a funny bugger! Grats on those hundred followers bro, it's much deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D Mottola is sick! Congrats on 100!! :) note it so you can celebrate when you see how fast you reach 1000 ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for the 100 followers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on hitting 100. I was thinking that was the only face that guy pulled and then I Saw the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stalkers, followers. It's all good.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Epic gretzky reaction shots. Congrats on the big 1-0-0

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! thanks for sharing some sweet music

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congradulations on the 99 (+1) followers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats...for buying music. Nah just kidding, congrats for the big hundo.
    Also those Gretzky photos look all the same except the last one.
    Aaaand yes, i will be glad to interview you as requested!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the breaking the 100!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, you have a very good blog.
    You'll easy get 1000 followers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. gr8 blog Bdw check out my
    fashion blog n lets
    follow each other like
    twitter haha Chuchu-
    chulala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete